After a two month break we are back at major golf with our 2017 US Open Preview. As always we are joined by Ryan Ballengee (thegolfnewsnet.com) to help us prep for the 2nd major of the season. We’ll discuss:
- What does this Erin Hills, a new course, have in store for the competitors? (Ryan has actually played it)
- Can Dustin Johnson’s length off the tee overcome his poor bunker play on this “links style” course?
- Concerns over Jordan Speith’s game?
- Will Phil Mickelson play in the US Open?
- Who will be in the final two pairings on Sunday?
Plus I’ll discuss whether the inevitable Warriors win is good for the NBA in bringing in casual fans. And why the NHL has a problem with it’s “stars”.
Be sure to follow Ryan on Twitter at @RyanBallengee.