Let the madness begin! It’s time to break out the brackets and pretend we know what we are talking about. Luckily our guest knows a thing or two about college basketball. Brendan McDaniels play by play man for Time Warner Sports and host of Orange Overtime joins us for our annual Bracketology episode.
We’ll break down all four regions with Brendan and get his thoughts on Cinderellas, Blue Bloods, Chalk vs. Upsets, and we’ll even play “Guess The Nickname”. Plus…
- Which Michigan team can go farther this year?
- Region likely to see the most chaos
- Will the 7-10 games be the new 5-12 this year?
- Can a team from the PAC 12 finally make the Final Four?
- and the best player in the tournament not from one of the top seeds
Be sure to follow Brendan on Twitter @.