We’re back and better than ever! Well let’s just say we’re the same as ever. It’s another packed show with Tyler Dunne (Bleacher Report) and Dan Wolken (USA Today). Plus we’ll talk about the Giants boat ride (be smarter), Lane Kiffin being out at Bama, and the creepiness of Clemson players giving the opposition a polite groping.
- How big of a mess is the Bills front office?
- Is it possible to feel bad for the Raiders right now?
- Team most likely to be upset this weekend?
- And we’ll run down the list of HOF finalists, who’s in and who needs to wait?
- How different are Alabama and Clemson from last year’s teams?
- What changes will we see to the Alabama offense with Steve Sarkisian calling the plays?
- Is there a weakness to this Alabama team?
- Is Alabama’s dominance good for college football?
And of course we’ll play “Who Needs a Drink and Who’s Buying?”