It’s been a roller coaster of a weekend in the sports world. The excitement of a great Saturday in College Football tempered by the deaths of Arnold Palmer and Jose Fernandez on Sunday. And this week’s episode will reflect that.
Les Miles Fired
- What ultimately led to the firing of Les Miles by LSU?
- Why didn’t it happen last season?
- Who are the top contenders for the LSU head coaching job?
- and how attractive is the LSU job?
The Legacy of Arnold Palmer
- Why are people who never had a chance to watch him play taking this so hard?
- What made him relish the spotlight?
- What made his approach to the game of golf so unique?
- and the great story of how Arnold Palmer almost single-handedly saved the British Open
I’ll also share my thoughts on why his passing is hitting me so hard.
And of course we’ll lighten the mood with “Who Needs a Drink and Who’s Buying”. Plus, the Top 3 College Football games of the weekend.