The 2016 NFL Draft is almost here which means…it’s Bro Hug time! I’m sure Commissioner Goodell is practicing his hugging skills in the week leading up to the draft. We’re also getting your ready with our NFL Draft Preview featuring two great guests…
- Was there elation or disappointment when the Rams and Eagles moved up to the top 2 spots?
- Ramsey, Bosa, or Elliott, which one is the best fit for the Cowboys right now?
- Will the Cowboys give Johnny Manziel a realistic look?
- The latest on Colin Kaepernick’s status. Will he stay or will he go?
- With 12 picks in the 2016 Draft will the Niners still be looking to move up?
- Is there real tension between GM Trent Balke and HC Chip Kelly?
Plus, we’ll address the Curt Schilling situation and we’ll say goodbye to the legendary Prince.